- You may register for most classes until the day the class begins – exceptions would be classes where we have to prepare a kit for each participant. That said; remember that there are minimum enrollment requirements as well as maximum student number limitations. So you may not want to wait until the last minute to reserve your space.
- Payment of the entire class fee is required upon registration.
- Refunds will be given if for some reason the class has to be cancelled or if notification is given by the student at least one week before the class is to begin.
- Classes will be cancelled one week prior to the start date if enrollment is not sufficient. (If there is a class you really want to take, sign up early so that the class is assured to go. I can’t tell you how many times we have cancelled a class that would have taken place if people had registered early!)
- Students will be given a 10% discount on all supplies purchased at The Fig Leaf for classes requiring materials (kits excluded). Discounts will be given only after the class fee has been paid and will last only for the duration of the class.
- Space may be reserved by phone with a credit card - (970) 495-1766
Please click on each class title for more information, including dates, times, and costs.