2 Day Pro-Stitcher Designer Basics
Class Description: Pro-Stitcher Designer is full featured, vector-based drawing software gives you the ability to quickly design, edit, customize, export and import any quilting motif you can imagine. This class will start with a basic overview of the easy-to-use features. New users will be creating their own digital designs for their next quilting project by the end of this class!
Objective: Students will understand the basics of how to edit and create designs using PS Designer.
Topics can include:
• Overview of support resources available online
• Overview of user interface, basic functions and design catalog
• Draw basic designs using the Draw tools then add stitches and save
• Bring in a backdrop and layout a quilt • Basic editing of designs to make them fit any space
• Auto-Digitizing basics, including the Magic Wand
• Use Carousel, Reflect, Rays and Echo Quilting to create unique block designs
• Use backdrops to layout whole quilt designs
• Text Tools for personalizing quilting designs
• Connecting Designs
• When to use Trim, Weld and Intersect
• PS Catalog basics